Social media is essential to the success of a business these days. If you’re not on social media, what are you waiting for? Get the word out and connect with your target audience to grow your business.
- Cover photo (Facebook and Twitter)
- Facebook: First 25 page likes
- Instagram: First 25 followers
- Twitter: First 50 followers
- Set logo or profile photo (provided by client)
- Page welcome summary/bio
*Instagram Business accounts must be linked to a Facebook page (not personal profile). Existing Facebook pages will be linked free of charge.
Investment: Starting at $50 per account
- 15-minute training via Zoom for account maintenance by client (+$30)
So you have social media accounts set up, now what? Having the account isn’t enough – you have to be active! Turn followers into customers by maintaining a consistent presence on all of the major social media platforms.
- Schedule 3 Tweets, 1 Facebook post, and 1 Instagram post daily (including weekends)
- Engage and interact with followers and social media community
- Delete spam from comments and direct messages
- Respond to Tweets, comments, and direct messages
- Monitor followers and unfollowers
- Includes end-of-month report
Investment: Starting at $200/mo.
Pinterest for Business
Pinterest is the top traffic referral source for many bloggers, creative entrepreneurs, and business owners. It’s a great platform for sharing and viewing content in just about every niche.
You may even have a Pinterest account of your own, but a business account has a few key differences:
- Access to detailed analytics and metrics
- Pins optimized for business (statistics for each pin)
- Advertising features
Last year, Pinterest reeled in over 200 million monthly users. Get your creative content in front of that audience today with a Pinterest account just for your business.
- Creation of Pinterest Business account
- Setup of bio and profile information
- Domain verification
- Enabling Rich Pins
- Creation of (10) custom boards with keyword-rich descriptions
- Pinning of (10) relevant, third-party pins to each board
- Application to (5) relevant group boards
- Following 20 influential Pinterest users in your niche
- “Pin-worthy” Pinterest image design (contact for pricing)